Autumn funding return adjustment - submission week now open
Adjustment submission week is for new starters or leavers since Friday 27 September 2019. Any adjustments to your autumn 2019 funding return must be submitted no later than 4pm on Friday 6 December 2019, no further amendments will be made after this for payments relating to autumn 2019. Please ensure your return is accurate.
Please note the following:
- For children you have already submitted, you will only be able to adjust the number of weeks you will be claiming for.
- Please note for 30 hours free childcare (the additional 15 hours), a new child starting with you at this point cannot be in their grace period.
- You must also submit your funding return if you have made any changes to your previously submitted early years pupil premium (EYPP) information. Please make sure that the details on your funding return are up to date (including the child’s address – this can be amended by clicking on their name) and the correct NHS number has been assigned to the child’s records
- Please refer to the adjustment week guidance online for any other queries you may have regarding adjustment week.
- When you submit your return, you can see the amounts you are due to receive/have clawed back immediately. You can do this by accessing the finance section on the main menu.
If you notice any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so your return can be re-opened.