Child protection contact form
Hertfordshire has developed an online form which will revolutionise how professionals make contacts about children.
- To provide you with a user-friendly experience.
- To give you a simplified process and structured format for informing us of concerns about a child.
- To reduce the amount of repeat or chase up enquiries you have to make.
- To inform you what we need to progress a contact into a referral.
How to access/use the form
- The form will be located online at hertfordshire.gov.uk/childprotection
- You must create an account first. This is a simple process to sign up.
- Providers can choose how many accounts they need.
- Once signed up, you can submit as many contacts as needed on the one account.
- There are eight sections to the form, ranging from professional contact details through to reason for the contact.
- Once submitted, you will receive a reference number which is unique to the contact made, you can track your contact using the 0300 123 4043 number.