4Kidz Childcare Ltd is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Deputy Manager to assist in leading an enthusiastic and passionate team at our thriving Ofsted graded 'Good' Welwyn Garden City Nursery registered for 45 children.
We offer a safe, stimulating, age appropriate and spacious environment for the children to feel engaged and supported. Having excellent indoor and outdoor facilities offering the children a place they can learn and thrive, practitioners have embedded In the Moment Planning into the daily
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children, and be ready to lead and manage team of staff.
Details about the role:
- full time position (37.5hours a week)
- friendly team
- opportunities for further training and self-development
- the nursery is open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm - 51 weeks per year. (closed between Christmas and New year)
- salary £18525- £24375 / negotiable dependent upon candidate qualifications and experience
Scope of this challenging role:
To assist the nursery manager in ensuring the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard. To assist the Nursery Manager in ensuring all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to. To assist in monitoring and managing staff, continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
Requested qualifications and experiences:
- level 5 childcare or above preferred, (will consider Level 3 qualification for candidates with proven leadership track record and experience)
- an equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare
- at least one year experience as a Nursery Deputy Manager or similar role in an early years setting
For full job description and person specification please reply to this job advertisement.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK
This position will remain open until filled.