Autumn funding return now open
The autumn 2019 funding return is now open for entry; this covers the period between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2019. Your funding return must be submitted in the week commencing Monday 29 September 2019 and no later than 4pm on Friday 27 September 2019.
Please note the following:
- Please refer to the online user guides as these cover the entire system and should help with any queries you have.
- Children who appear on your return who are now in reception can simply be removed by deleting the relevant line.
- Please note this period has a maximum of 14 weeks (for the term-time 38 week offer).
- Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) checks are carried over from summer 2019 and all children who were not eligible are rechecked when you start your return. Please ensure that you have entered all the information required to check for EYPP.
- Please make sure that the details on your funding return are up to date (including the child’s address – this can be amended by clicking on their name) and the correct NHS number has been assigned to the child’s records.
- Any queries relating to 30 hours free childcare eligibility for summer 2019 please refer to the previous article as the guidelines are very clear. If a new code for a child has been supplied then please email this to email@example.com along with the old code so this can be updated for you.
- Please remember to tick Disability Access Fund (DAF) where you are claiming DAF for financial year 2019/20; you may be required to provide evidence if this has not been done so before. Depending on when the child was paid this in 2018/19 this could affect when you will receive this in 2019/20.
The finance section accessible from the main menu of the portal allows you to see all your scheduled payments for financial year 2019/20 (April 2019 – March 2020) and when you will receive them. You can narrow by funding period, however please note the submission week figures currently show as zero, these will populate when you submit your funding return. Please note any reconciliation could be positive or negative depending on your return and may affect scheduled budget share payments.
Any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not wait till submission week to raise any concerns.